The Certificates in Spoken and Written English (CSWE) are the most widely used language and literacy curricula in Australia. CSWE is currently being used at over 400 locations by over 160 RTOs across Australia and overseas.
The six CSWE courses are listed below:
- 10361NAT Course in Preliminary Spoken and Written English
- 10362NAT Certificate I in Spoken and Written English
- 10363NAT Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- 10364NAT Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- 10366NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English - Employment
- 10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English - Further Studies
- If your ELICOS college or RTO plans on delivering any of the CSWE courses and is in need of innovative and creative syllabi, lesson plans, or learning workbooks, don’t hesitate to contact FSK Specialist as soon as possible.
Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
Use routine strategies for work-related learning
Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
Estimate, measure and calculate with routine metric measurements for work